Who we are
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. Mystic Music Radio collects information about you when you register for any Service, when you use the Services, when you visit our webpage.
- Registration. (IE: Request Page, Or Donations) When you enter any personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number). For the same or other services, we will never ask you for credit card or other payment account information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Mystic Music Radio Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For example, we may send you information about Mystic Music Radio or promotional material from some of our partners unless you opt out of these communications during registration. At this time we do not have a registration page.
- Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- User Communications. When you send email or other communications to Mystic Music Radio, Mystic Music Radio may retain those communications indefinitely.
- Use of Information. Mystic Music Radio may use individual information for any legally permissible purpose in Mystic Music Radio’s sole discretion. Mystic Music Radio will never sell any individual information. The following describes how Mystic Music Radio currently uses individual information. Mystic Music Radio may change or broaden its use at any time as permitted by law. Mystic Music Radio uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary. Mystic Music Radio may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Mystic Music Radio may also disclose your personal information if Mystic Music Radio believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Mystic Music Radio’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. Mystic Music Radio may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you personally.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
- Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
- Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
- Changes. Mystic Music Radio may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
- Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.